Alternate Lab website
Associate Professor, School of Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, India (2021 October-Present)
Associate Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, India (2017 July – 2021 October)
Assistant Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad, India (2016 June-2017 June)
Assistant Professor IIIT Hyderabad, India (2015 January-2016 May)
Research Associate Charite Hospital Berlin, BCCN and MPI Leipzig Neurology Department Brain Modes Group (2013 July -2014 Dec)
Postdoctoral Research Associate TU Berlin Neuroinformatics (2011-2013) Klaus Obermayer Postdoctoral Research Scientist MIT Picower Center for learning and memory, McGovern Centre for Brain and Cognitive Science Mriganka Sur Lab (2011-2013)
Ph.D. CNRS Institute of Systems Neuroscience France Theoretical Neuroscience Group (TNG and Epilepsy Unit) Director of Institute: Dissertation Supervisor: Prof. Viktor Jirsa
MS in Applied Physics (Nonlinear dynamics and biomedical signal processing) University of Texas (USA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Sigar, Priyanka, Lucina Q. Uddin, and Dipanjan Roy. “Altered global modular organization of intrinsic functional connectivity in autism arises from atypical node‐level processing.” Autism Research 16.1 (2023): 66-83.
- Majumdar, Gargi, Fahd Yazin, Arpan Banerjee, and Dipanjan Roy. “Emotion dynamics as hierarchical Bayesian inference in time.” Cerebral Cortex 33, no. 7 (2023): 3750-3772.
- Sastry, Nisha Chetana, Dipanjan Roy, and Arpan Banerjee. “Stability of sensorimotor network sculpts the dynamic repertoire of resting state over lifespan.” Cerebral Cortex 33.4 (2023): 1246-1262.
- Kumar, Neeraj, Amit Jaiswal, Dipanjan Roy, and Arpan Banerjee. “Effective networks mediate right hemispheric dominance of human 40 Hz auditory steady-state response.” Neuropsychologia (2023): 108559.
- Nair, Indrajith R., Guncha Bhasin, and Dipanjan Roy. “Hippocampus Maintains a Coherent Map Under Reward Feature–Landmark Cue Conflict” Frontiers in Neural Circuits (2022): 31.
- Pathak, Anagh, Vivek Sharma, Dipanjan Roy, and Arpan Banerjee. “Biophysical mechanism underlying compensatory preservation of neural synchrony over the adult lifespan.” Communications Biology 5, no. 1 (2022): 1-12.