Alternate Lab website
Associate Professor, School of Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, India (2021 October-Present)
Associate Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, India (2017 July – 2021 October)
Assistant Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad, India (2016 June-2017 June)
Assistant Professor IIIT Hyderabad, India (2015 January-2016 May)
Research Associate Charite Hospital Berlin, BCCN and MPI Leipzig Neurology Department Brain Modes Group (2013 July -2014 Dec)
Postdoctoral Research Associate TU Berlin Neuroinformatics (2011-2013) Klaus Obermayer Postdoctoral Research Scientist MIT Picower Center for learning and memory, McGovern Centre for Brain and Cognitive Science Mriganka Sur Lab (2011-2013)
Ph.D. CNRS Institute of Systems Neuroscience France Theoretical Neuroscience Group (TNG and Epilepsy Unit) Director of Institute: Prof. Viktor Jirsa
MS in Applied Physics (Nonlinear dynamics and biomedical signal processing) University of Texas (USA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Nair, Indrajith R., Guncha Bhasin, and Dipanjan Roy. “Hippocampus Maintains a Coherent Map Under Reward Feature–Landmark Cue Conflict” Frontiers in Neural Circuits (2022): 31.
- Pathak, Anagh, Vivek Sharma, Dipanjan Roy, and Arpan Banerjee. “Biophysical mechanism underlying compensatory preservation of neural synchrony over the adult lifespan.” Communications Biology 5, no. 1 (2022): 1-12.
- Sastry, N. C., Roy Dipanjan, & Banerjee, A. (2022). Stability of sensorimotor network sculpts the dynamic repertoire of resting state over lifespan Cerebral Cortex
- Thuwal, Kusum, Arpan Banerjee, and Dipanjan Roy† MEG Oscillatory and Aperiodic neural dynamics contribute to different cognitive aspects of short-term memory decline through the lifespan. accepted in eNeuro (2021).
- Organization of directed functional connectivity among nodes of ventral attention network reveals the common network mechanisms underlying saliency processing across distinct spatial and spatio-temporal scales. Ghosh, P., Roy, D., & Banerjee, A. (2021) NeuroImage, 231, 117869. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2019.12.25.888446
- Roy, Dipanjan, and Lucina Q. Uddin. “Atypical core-periphery brain dynamics in autism.” Network Neuroscience 5, no. 2 (2021): 295-321.
- Das, Moumita, Vanshika Singh, Lucina Q. Uddin, Arpan Banerjee, and Dipanjan Roy. “Reconfiguration of Directed Functional Connectivity Among Neurocognitive Networks with Aging: Considering the Role of Thalamo-Cortical Interactions.” Cerebral Cortex 31, no. 4 (2021): 1970-1986.
- Sahoo, B., Pathak, A., Deco, G., Banerjee, A., & Roy, D. (2020) Lifespan associated global patterns of coherent neural communications NeuroImage, 116824.
- Ray, D., Hajare, N., Roy, D., & Banerjee, A. (2020). Large-scale functional integration, rather than functional dissociation along dorsal and ventral streams, underlies visual perception and action. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 1-15.