Alternate Lab website
Associate Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India (2017 July-Present)
Assistant Professor and DBT Ramalingaswami fellow Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad, India (2016 June-2017 June)
Assistant Professor IIIT Hyderabad, India (2015 January-2016 May)
Research Associate Charite Hospital Berlin, BCCN and MPI Leipzig Neurology Department Brain Modes Group (2013 July -2014 Dec)
Postdoctoral Research Associate TU Berlin Neuroinformatics (2011-2013) Klaus Obermayer Postdoctoral Research Scientist MIT Picower Center for learning and memory, McGovern Centre for Brain and Cognitive Science Mriganka Sur Lab (2011-2013)
Ph.D. CNRS Institute of Systems Neuroscience France Theoretical Neuroscience Group (TNG and Epilepsy Unit) Director of Institute: Prof. Viktor Jirsa
MS in Applied Physics (Nonlinear dynamics and biomedical signal processing) University of Texas (USA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Sahoo, B., Pathak, A., Deco, G., Banerjee, A., & Roy, D. (2020) Lifespan associated global patterns of coherent neural communications NeuroImage, 116824.
- Kumar, G. V., Dutta, S., Talwar, S., Roy, D.*, & Banerjee, A.* (2020) (*co-corresponding authors) Biophysical mechanisms governing large‐scale brain network dynamics underlying individual‐specific variability of perception. Eur J. Neuroscience 2020 Apr 17. doi: 10.1111/ejn.14747
- Ray, D., Hajare, N., Roy, D., & Banerjee, A. (2020). Large-scale functional integration, rather than functional dissociation along dorsal and ventral streams, underlies visual perception and action. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 1-15.
- Das, Moumita, Vanshika Singh, Arpan Banerjee, and Dipanjan Roy. “How do thalamocortical connections shape causal structure among resting-state brain networks during aging?” BioRxiv(2019): 827451.
- Surampudi, S. G., Misra, J., Deco, G., Bapi, R. S., Sharma, A., & Roy, D. (2019). Resting-state dynamics meets anatomical structure: temporal multiple kernel learning (tMKL) model. NeuroImage, 184, 609-620.
- Harlalka, V., Bapi, R. S., Vinod, P. K., & Roy, D. (2019). Atypical flexibility in dynamic functional connectivity quantifies the severity in autism spectrum disorder. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 13, 6.
- Mukherjee, S., Akbar, I., Bhagat, R., Hazra, B., Bhattacharyya, A., Seth, P., Roy, D.* & Basu, A.* (* co-corresponding author) (2019). Identification and Classification of Hubs in microRNA Target Gene Networks in Human Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells following Japanese Encephalitis Virus Infection. mSphere, 4(5), e00588-19.